In our capacity as accountants and business owners ourselves, we have identified two key areas where SME’s miss out on a guaranteed way to secure a competitive edge that big business does naturally and so have invited Robyn Hey, a commercial attorney and insolvency law expert to join our CEO and accountant, Monique Sharland to host a 2.5 hour afternoon seminar (normally priced at R 2 280) at the special price of R250.00.
Let our accountant show you:
- What you should be asking your accountant and measuring what matters.
- The common mistakes we see SME businesses make and how to avoid them.
- How to stay profitable in the long term in these difficult economic times.
- How to make your cash flow consistent and predictable.
- What you should be doing to increase your return on investment and ultimately create an asset of value.
Let our attorney show you:
- Why businesses fail – the answers will surprise you.
- Why business growth is a double edged sword.
- Why accurate agreements are the life or death of a business.
- How to avoid making the mistakes we see in businesses that have collapsed.
More details to followBooking form